Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Double-Edged

There are a lot of things in life that I have no control over, but what I do know is that, there is something that I can change - and that's me and the choices I make.

I vow to try my best to not repeat the mistakes of the past (of myself and others before me). And I have another mission as well, to save the people after me from going down the same path. I know I'm human, so I will keep on trying even though I slip sometimes.

I will try my best to be close to things that make me happy and stay away from things which only cause nothing but grief.

Hope is but a double-edged sword.

Have you ever wondered about the meaning of life? It's the things that make you feel alive that are worth living for... and right now, I think I need to find those things again.

And yes, you are right, I only blog more when I'm upset. sigh.

No comments: