Thursday, February 24, 2011

Congrats To Them

Yet again, I bring good tidings with this post! Today is the day where my batchmates in my previous uni had finally graduated as doctors! :D Congratulations again! Am so proud of you guys!

Come to think of it, if I had continued to study locally instead of going overseas, perhaps today would have also been the day I could add another 2 different initials to my name.

But anyway, I know I'm passed playing the If game. No more regrets; instead, to look forward for better things to come. Remember, if you think too much, you forget how to live. That's my motto.

And hey, it will be my time to finally realise my goal in the near future too. It's not so far off now. ;) Hold on and keep on studying fighting!!

PS: A special CONGRATS to dear dear who is finally a doctor too now! ^v^

No comments: