Saturday, February 05, 2011

Happy Chinese New Year!

Here's to a belated Happy Chinese New Year to my readers! Paiseh, I know I have been a little sluggish/lazy in blogging in this new year. 

This CNY has been a relatively quiet one, but it's okay, I know CNY is not really so much about the angpows or the food (though I wouldn't mind more of the former of coz! :P) but it's more about family. If there's anything I learnt from being away from home during CNY for the past 2 years, it's probably this.

Treasure your family before it's too late, okay, peeps? If there's anything medicine has taught me about life, it's about the mortality of life. Life is fragile and can be taken away anytime.

So don't live with regret - make full use of your life and live every day as though it's your last!

No comments: