Thursday, April 14, 2011

(E)motions

It's been two weeks since you left. I think I'm doing okay. How time flies. Keeping busy is keeping me from having what a patient I know would call a "pity party".

Today is the first day in a long time where I could come home early on a weekday. Been really busy recently - lots of assignments, assessments etc. The usual works. And getting used to work a pre-intern should do I suppose.

You just started work this week, congratulations, I am so proud of you. :) Work hard and take good care of yourself, for your own sake and the little patients too. I'm sure the kids will bring joy to you, even though how hard work might be. The learning curve is always steep, but you will get there.

You know, dear. I really miss you.

Without you by my side, I feel like I'm just going through the motions. Waking up everyday, going to the hospital, coming back to cook meals and rest then sleep. And it keeps repeating over and over again....

But I know one day, in the not so far future now, we will be together again. :) And I will look forward to that day.

2 comments:

Titus Tang said...

aaawwwwww...... :P

Zzzyun said...

:PPP