Saturday, March 26, 2005

Am I...

...growing more and more like my horoscope everyday??

Now, when all things come to a head, I feel really stressed out... I juz gotta admit the truth (Hello? It ain't setting me free...) to myself--the fact that I'm growing more and more like my horoscope everyday. Sigh. *Huge sigh*

You might be wondering why I'm sounding like an idiot coz becoming more and more like your horoscope isn't so bad a thing until you realize what my horoscope is--Yup, I'm becoming more and more like your typical virgo... Ha! I'm turning into a perfectionist! Oh my God! Not juz a temporary one, but a full-fledged monster that will roam the sch halls after dark...

Ooo.. That is so scary, even for me!! I make myself do every assignment until I'm totally satisfied with it... Meaning I'll have to reprint it a thousand times!! (wasting a lot of paper here...) I think I'll have to restrain myself more but this a hard thing to do... coz this are my natural impulses, rite?? It's in me... I'm the 'monster' (think Dr.Jekyl and dear Mr.Hyde.. Haha.)

Still, thinking it in a long term view, maybe it's for the best... this way, it makes me hand in my best work right on time. (In my opinion, the best la. If the teacher thinks so too, good! Cheers!) However, I think it's taking a heavy toll on me... I'm stressing myself for nothing... STRESSED!! My mental resources are depleting and not before long, I'll be juz drooling in the dark corner over there... No chance of recovery too. Poor me.

I just guess I'll have to go with da flow. Rule of Taoism: Adapt to the surroundings...and find the Way!! Whatever is that bullshit. Haha.

Ok, I'll just do whatever I think best la...like alwiz.. I'm my own master (I think 'mistress' has negative connotations, no?)

No comments: