Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Never

I should have known it was too good to last. I was foolish to think otherwise. But I guess there won't be so many long holidays after this one. 

I find it silly of me to keep thinking that the next time will be the charm, cause for some things, they will never be. Naive heart. Anyhow, it looks like some humouring is in order. I need to tell myself that I'm bigger than this.

Oh right. Results will be out in a few days' time. The truth will be out soon. Hope that goes well, at least.

2 comments:

k0k s3n w4i said...

is this your final FINAL exam? well no sense worrying about things that are out of your hand now, innit? try and enjoy what free days you have left instead :)

Zzzyun said...

haha i know... but occasionally will think bout it.

it's not really my final exam but according to my seniors, the one that's the hardest. 6th year we have 1 more written paper but no more osce!