Tuesday, August 09, 2011

One, Two And...

Round Three tomorrow. Hope?

I wonder if it's a lottery game of luck or does it really boils down to how good you have done in your studies, CV and their essay? We will see tomorrow, I suppose.

Well at least I had really tried my best. My philosophy is if you never try, you have ZERO percent chance of success. If you at least try, you still have a better chance than if you never try at all.

I have never been a compulsive email checker especially on my iPhone. But recently, I have been checking it a few times a day, hoping to find a glimmer of hope waiting for me in my email...

I must stay optimistic!

2 comments:

Titus Tang said...

My theory, the less you anticipate it to happen, the more likely it is to happen!

Don't think about emails, think about hamster sandwiches, square marbles and pungent purple pumpkin pies ;)

Zzzyun said...

haha we shall see whose theory is true tomorrow! I hope its mine! oh either way i get a job. lol.

and what are those crazy things u asked me to think about? square marbles! my goodness!! haha.