Friday, December 25, 2009

@Batu Pahat

Greetings abound from a place called Batu Pahat! I would like to wish all my readers a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR! :)

I know I haven't been blogging much recently - well nothing of any special concern has been happening recently anyway! - so what do you expect me to write about right?

Okay, for those wondering, Batu Pahat is in the state Johor and the only reason some friends and I are down here is that we're visiting a friend. I must say, some parts are pretty ulu but some parts are pretty modern. Kinda like Penang actually haha.

I really dunno what else to write now. I really have become boring like that, especially during holidays. I should stop rambling now. Feel sleepy again. bleh.

Right. Have a great day, peeps and we are almost ready for a brand new year soon! ^v^

2 comments:

~*eley *~ said...

NICE!
johor famous for otak otak. :D

merry christmas n a happy new year! im finally back in the blogosphere! :)

Zzzyun said...

hello Ellice! welcome bk!

yeah we tried the otak otak, it was yummy :)

happy new year to you too! yup i read the post abt UK. it looks like u had a superb time!