Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Year Later

I'm just back from a meet up with some of the penang imu peeps. :)

It makes me smile that things haven't change that much even though a span of a year has passed. We are still largely the same ppl as before.

And we are still able to talk crap freely like last time. Without forgetting to update each other on recent events, experiences and gossip of course! :P

This gives me hope that maybe, just maybe someday I'll be able to find something similar again in the future.

Until then, I gotta learn to be tougher and independent physically (haha exercise more?) and more importantly, mentally as well.

Maybe this is part of growing up.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Hi! What a cute blog you have, love the header:D

Zzzyun said...

Hi Sandra, thanks for the comment. :)

btw just wondering, how did u come by my blog?