Tuesday, January 06, 2009

A Lil Trip

Greetings again! Any of you wondering what's the reason behind my temporary MIA-ness from cyber space?

Yup, I'm away from home anddd *cue for drumroll* I am in Seremban!! Will be staying for a week and this will be my last little trip before I leave for aussieland.

And yes, I was busy savouring every moment with Dear hence the lack of posts. Feel so happy just to see him once again.

Don't you feel like the absence in between never happened at all? Everything just fell into place once I saw him. Everything was so familiar. :)

And yes, Happy 2nd Anniversary, Dear dear! Maybe I'll write a lovey dovey post later if I feel like it hehe.

It's still a bit unbelievable that we made it this far. Hoping fervently there will be many more happy years to come! ^^

9 comments:

Titus said...

oh so that's where you've been.. lol

Zzzyun said...

hehe miss me leh.. i didnt blog and online msn for so long ade :P

beddi said...

Haha no wonder didn't see you on msn la... Anyways wanted to tell you that i went and as fedex about their rates. It seems that theirs is cheaper. 384 for a 25kg box if i've not mistaken :)

mg said...

all the best with ur LDR!! =)

Zzzyun said...

debbi> hmm it does seem cheaper. but i think i'll let my uncle's fren handle it lah since already agreed be this :) thks anyway!

michelleg> ooo thanks and all the best with urs as well! ^^

beddi said...

Oh ya. I forgot about the uncle thing. Whops sorry. Hehe. Bout 1 week now haha hope preparations going well for you :)

Zzzyun said...

haha nevermind, its ok. oh i'll be going back penang on sunday so that time will start intensive packing hehe...

KeeLaLa said...

Happy 2nd anniversary to u too dear =)
make sure u pack properly ur stuffs ya!

Zzzyun said...

haha u so late only comment on this post lo.. :P

yeah must try my best to pack properly.. wuwu