And with my female mind that can have thoughts running amok in 100 different directions in one minute, I can visualize almost 100 possible scenarios that might go wrong when I reach aussie.
hey! I think I said that when I went to KL too. Looks like I'm too much of a worrier. Worry too much la *whacks self*
So here's my To-Do List to remind myself what to do when I get to Down Under.
- Arrive in grand style at Perth International Airport. ok ok kidding :P
- Get settled down at Currie Hall (my temporary accomodation).
- Open bank account and deposit bank draft. Apply for atm card if needed.
- Register for a phone line. (Telstra, Optus or Three, my frenz?)
- Meet Sally and officially enrol myself at UWA. Get as much infomation abt course.
- Scour for available houses. This is one big worry! Seemed to not have much choices on the website!
- Move into house once everything is settled. Buy daily neccessities (which is a lot! crockery, bedding etc).
- Apply for internet service provider if needed.
- Settle down to life in Perth and don't forget, clinicals.. will hvta start studying again soon. I had forgotten alot of the stuff I studied last time T_T shyt
Well I guess that's all for now. Will add more if there's anything I left out.
And guys, I guess this will be my last post in Malaysia. *nostalgic nostalgic* Tmr will be heading to KL and flying off the day after. Do anticipate my next post in a foreign land! I shall update as soon as possible I can get my hands on an internet line okies.
Take care, everybody.. wuwu.. And see you soon! :)