Friday, January 16, 2009

A To-Do List

And with my female mind that can have thoughts running amok in 100 different directions in one minute, I can visualize almost 100 possible scenarios that might go wrong when I reach aussie.

hey! I think I said that when I went to KL too. Looks like I'm too much of a worrier. Worry too much la *whacks self*

So here's my To-Do List to remind myself what to do when I get to Down Under.

  1. Arrive in grand style at Perth International Airport. ok ok kidding :P
  2. Get settled down at Currie Hall (my temporary accomodation).
  3. Open bank account and deposit bank draft. Apply for atm card if needed.
  4. Register for a phone line. (Telstra, Optus or Three, my frenz?)
  5. Meet Sally and officially enrol myself at UWA. Get as much infomation abt course.
  6. Scour for available houses. This is one big worry! Seemed to not have much choices on the website!
  7. Move into house once everything is settled. Buy daily neccessities (which is a lot! crockery, bedding etc).
  8. Apply for internet service provider if needed.
  9. Settle down to life in Perth and don't forget, clinicals.. will hvta start studying again soon. I had forgotten alot of the stuff I studied last time T_T shyt

Well I guess that's all for now. Will add more if there's anything I left out.

And guys, I guess this will be my last post in Malaysia. *nostalgic nostalgic* Tmr will be heading to KL and flying off the day after. Do anticipate my next post in a foreign land! I shall update as soon as possible I can get my hands on an internet line okies.

Take care, everybody.. wuwu.. And see you soon! :)

5 comments:

mg said...

have a safe journey!! tc tehre :)

Zzzyun said...

hey thanks so much, Michelle! You take care as well :)

Titus said...

babai

enjoy yourself :)

Anonymous said...

Hope to hear from you from Down Under soon!

Zzzyun said...

titus> babai haha... thanks

lynnx> yeah i will update more when i get regular internet