Sunday, July 05, 2009

Paying The Price

I realise that I have gotta live with my mistakes.

But... isn't it such a heavy price to pay for something that I've decided on a whim?

Well, let this be a lesson to myself. To think through things, especially important decisions throughly in the future - weighing all the pros and cons.

Yeah.

Now? I just gotta work with what I have now. I know I can do it. I can survive.

And wait patiently for the day that I can make a new decision. To live life the way I want it to be.

2 comments:

Titus Tang said...

always remember, the current life you have now was the one you wanted last time. So waiting for the chance to change your life again does not guarantee a happier you in the future.

I wouldn't take it as a mistake, more of a path that I've taken but yet to discover the significance of it =)

Zzzyun said...

hey... you certainly have become quite philosophical eh!!

haha but yeah there is some truth in what you say. :) but just wanna tell you that the current life did not fit what i imagined it to be. hence the disillusion.

but yeah...maybe like what you said, i might not have yet discover the significance of it :)