Saturday, November 14, 2009

Two Thirds

I have glorious news! And that is.... I PASSED 4TH YEAR!! omgwtfbbq!

To tell you the truth, that wasn't my reaction when I groggily got up yesterday morning, turned the computer on and logged into the website to check my results.

Not because that the results were bad or anything (I think they were average? I dunno anymore) but because I being Asian, am more used to straightforward things. And would have very much preferred to receive an email or message stating the obvious. Which is that I've safely passed, thank you.

And not just lists of units and their respective marks. Marks are of coz welcomed (Asian thing remember?) but without that declatorary message? It gives me doubts. But okay, I won't complain. :P

Just so glad that I passed. So I get to embrace my holidays fully!! Yay~ Definitely need to recharge for an even more stressful 5th year.

I must point out something I just realised though. This is what sending your kid to a western country does to them. Suddenly instead of everything being chinese, malay or indian, now it's between angmohs and asians. Behaviours are either Asian or not. hah. I wished it was that easy.

Oh and a (lame?) joke I made sometime back. Why is Australia a Western country? It is so obviously in the East. :P Okay okay fine don't shoot me. Thought it was worth wondering about.

I am getting sidetracked, aren't I?

I think what I wanted to say before I digressed was that I'm just glad that my hard work this year paid off (haha okay some of it was last minute). But! I did spend an appropriate amount of time in hospital. This time around, I really struggled to do my best.

Okla, shall stop rambling now. To those who are still having exams or waiting for results, ALL THE BEST! Good luck and I can't wait to see you guys soon. :)

PS: If you were wondering about the title of this post, it is refering to the amount of years I have already done and how much left till I get that sparkling MBBS. And do I feel competent enough? Hardly. Part of the job description of being a medical student. oh well.

6 comments:

Genova said...

congratulations zzzyun!!.

Titus said...

Haha congrats (again) !

I see I'm the first again in this lonely comments page. My stalking skills are great aren't they :P

Titus said...

Oops, Genova beats me by seconds. There goes my title :(

Zzzyun said...

hahaha... Titus, dont say till my comments page so lonely ma..

anyway, thanks guys :)

vi said...

CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! :)

Enjoy hols!

Zzzyun said...

ooo thank you dear! :D u all need to jiayou k!