Sunday, March 28, 2010

The Here And Now

I can't believe I'm blogging so sporadically these days. It's not there isn't much going on, there is! But that actually is the thing that hinders me from taking the time to type. haha.

Anyway, the seniors have gone back yesterday. And now everything is back to normal again. le sigh. Am going to miss them lots. *sniffles*

And here I am, on a sunday afternoon, procastinating on completing my o&g stuff by blogging. Tomorrow will be a new rotation again and it's Paediatrics! I wonder if I will like it.

I'm feeling a little overwhelmed with the amount of work left undone. I think I really have tried my best the last 10 weeks or so but there is just so much to learn in o&g! And I'm trying to write up notes so that it won't be so difficult when it comes to revision. But how I dislike writing so...!

I need a break. Okay technically last week was relatively more slack but still, breaks can never be enough, alright.

Oh and did I mention the horror work stories the new interns regalled us with last week? I always thought I can't wait to start working... but after hearing those, I'm starting to think again. I dunno if I can be that competent in less than 2 years' time. :(

But heck, I don't even know if I will get a job then. So better to focus on the here and now. Yes, that means - STUDY, ZZZYUN!!

No comments: