Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Life's Little Ironies! Aikz...

I alwiz think that sometimes Life is just a tad too ironic for me... You don't what I mean? Well, let's start with examples so you will understand (like in a classroom).

Kids in Malaysia just don't get it... The well-off pampered ones, I mean. I heard from my sister the antics of some of her classmates and I tell you if I meet those children, they'll will be getting 5 dollars from moi a.k.a. a tight slap that they richly deserved. One wanted her grandparents to open the car door for her (I'll understand if it's her driver, but come one, this are your grandparents!!! For heaven's sake!!)

And another one scolded the headmistress--when I say scold, I really mean spit-in-your-face kinda of scold, ok?) And when she was reprimanded (rightly in this case) by the headmistress, she asked her grandparents to come and argue with the headmistress... She even have bodyguards ready-at-hand if anything goes awry... Crazy shit! I know that headmistress isn't the kindest person in the world, but still you could show some respect for an elder and your headmistress, girl!! The little brat! I wonder what the world will come too if families are churning out such kind of brats... They're not the only ones... The stories told to me by by my younger sister are so numerous--that I won't bother you with all if them--don't really wanna rmb too... Some are juz plain riduculous!!

Imagine one day if they become bankrupt.. (Cheerz!) What will become of them? I really dunno wanna know... Most probably they will be thrown onto the streets and stoned for being garbage to society!! Good Riddance and Bad Rubbish!

Right, I think I have veered a little off my original topic... If you compare them with some little poor kids from wherever--those kids who really really want to go to sch but was denied the priviledge--and with these pathetic spoiled brats who dunno wanna go to sch and their parents let them! That's why I said life is ironic... Too bad. I really dunno what's the world coming too sometimes... Shit! Damnit! Maybe that's why they're doing all those Armagoddon shows, to show us---> that if ppl like them dpn't mend their ways, this is what is waiting for planet Earth. Sigh.

I juz hope that parents nowadays will know the right way to nurture their children--even if you're filthy rich doens't mean you should protect your child until you are destroying their conscience... I'll juz say *Peace to all*

Aikz... Ironic isn't it, life?

No comments: