Sunday, April 24, 2005

Story of A Lazy Bum..Me!

OK, OK, I admit it!! I'm kinda lazy sometimes. That's why I've been posting stupid stuff here -- e.g: lyrics of songs, poems (hey, I wrote those!), jokes and dunno what else. Hehe. Heck, I sometimes juz can't find the energy to write about anything that is happening in my life (not much happening currently. It's semester break...) or any insightful insights (what sort of phrase is that?!) that I sometimes get (rather rare though..)

Well, so what should I write abput? I really dunno. Brain drain--writer's block...blablabla.

Maybe about friendships? I admit I'm someone who takes friendships very seriously.. I personally think that if I'm without friends for one day, I will die---I don't mean that I must alwiz be surrounded by frenz--what I mean is that if I wake up someday without any real frenz, I will really die of friendlessness... (Is there such a disease? Hope not..)

So I think that one should alwiz choose one's frenz carefully... That's why I alwiz have to assess a new person to see whether that someone harbours any evil intentions towards me or whoever--Well, once bitten, twice shy and all that, get it?? But I dun wanna go into that.. Best for it to be forgotten and all... Bury the past and the hatchet, Yeah!!

Today's kinda boring day... Didn't do much except for surfing the net, watching movies, get scolded by mum about doing too much of those things and blah blah blah... Hey, cut me some slack! I juz finished my mid-years, ok?? I missed out on those fun things for some time, and I'm juz trying to fill it up... Non-stop fun for a week! Here I go!

School's out! Let the monkeys out! Well, I'm don't really wanna be refered to a monkey even though I do believe that humans a.k.a. homo sapiens, evolved from them... LOL!

Well, let's see... I, err...went to Popular last week... Man, it was scary! They're having this discount book sales and there were so many ppl there buying books like that is no tomorrow. Actually, I think I shld be glad that Malaysians are reading more... I actually don't believe it that someone can read only like TWO pages a YEAR??!! *Incredulous tone*

Now, that's what I call scary!! I mean I'm an avid reader--plead guilty--but I can read like a tiny simple book in two hours straight... No kidding... Avid readers like me will certainly agree...

Right?? Echo: RIGHT!

Ok, I think this post is a lousy one coz my thoughts are running around without a fixed direction... Well, hey, I'm juz taking the brain guy's advice--he gave us a talk abt how to use your brain--our minds are like this spider web thingy that do a 360 degrees spin whenever we're thinking... Whatever... It was kinda boring, that talk actually.

Well, not much web spinning/thinking to do liao... Gotta go! Ciao~

No comments: