Thursday, May 19, 2005

Not-Bad Week, I Guess...

Well, nothing much to say except that this week was a pretty good one excluding monday, that is. Since this monday was the-day-b4-passing-up-physics-assignment-day... which is practically the day where everything falls apart...

My experimental value had an amazing total error of 34.47%!!! OMG!!! I think that really beats everyone's record...! -_-

So, in the end, I had to repeat the experiment after I gobbled my lunch alone.... Since somehow my frenz knew beforehand that they're going out for lunch and stupid me didn't know.. So there was I sitting in cyber -- really the picture of loneliness eating spaghetti that didn't taste too good -- and I was already feeling frustrated bcoz of my stupid phy assignment!!! Arggh! Thk god that's over now!

And since I din know whether my results were accurate... I decided to do it again during my free period... And I have to rush around like a mad person coz I was carpooling with my fren and can't be late!! :O

But other than that, I guess the other days were pretty good! We went out for lunch everyday! That was great coz I have been eating the food in cyber for like almost everyday... and I'm pretty fed-up oredi (pun intended)!! The funny thing was, we went to this kopitiam on tuesday... and guess who we met there?? Mr.Ranjit and some other admistrators. And he was pretty friendly and even said Hi to us!! Hehe.

Then we went to have our lunch lo.. Hokkien mee never tasted so nice... considering I'm escaping an eternity of spaghetti and chicken chops... Scary. Come to think of it.

I guess there's nothing much to say oredi.. I'm feeling a little lazy too.. Anyway, nothing special sticks out in my mind... Gtg!

No comments: