Saturday, May 28, 2005

Such A Stressful Week..!

Argghh.. That doesn't sound like a good beginning of a cheery post, right? So, if you're looking forward to a optimistic, rise-and-shine sort of post, I'm terribly afraid that you're looking in the wrong place... So, before you cry and rain blows onto the poor pc, maybe it would be a better idea to leave here now...

Don't the beginning sound a bit like Lemony Snicket??

Whatever. I'm trying not to work myself up into a mood. Ok, calm down.. *Deep breaths* Yeah... better!

Anyway, this week was totally crazy! Really hectic week!! I said so becoz I have tons of homework that I should be doing [instead of blogging la], Assignments!! Also juz sat for a Malaysian Studies test on fri [Totally hate studying for it.. Fell asleep halfway due to extreme boredomness of the text book... Zzz.]

Btw, you can still leave here if you want. You still got time...haha... =Q

I dunno what I shld write here coz feeling kinda frazzled.. I dunno what's wrong with the lecturers...! I wonder why they alwiz give a lot of homework at the same time...! Crazy! Then, sumtimes, we dun even have a single bit of homework.. So I just go home and shake leg lo..lol. Really!!

Makes a girl wonder what the world is coming to... Now, if the lecturers will juz sit down and coordinate their homework-giving schedule.. The world would be a better place for the younger generation.. seriously... Juz kiddin la. No such miracle ever gonna happen...if ever!

Whatever, dun really wanna talk about homework here in my blog. :(

Nothing special happened this week. Well, nothing that I can remember la.. So I think I'm gonna end this post here coz you readers will be seriously pissed off if I keep on babbling here... especially the seasoned readers...*Btw, thx for your support! Really appreciated..*

Tata!

PS: Might add anything in a later post if I happen to think of something special... Till then, total nothing, Nada, Zilch!

No comments: