Monday, May 30, 2005

A Usual Weekend. Albeit With A Few Differences..

Well, this weekend was a pretty good one... Very peaceful coz bro went for some Leo club thingy... Gone for three days! Yippee! Kinda give the ~~PeaCe~~ thingy another meaning leh...! lol. And I enjoyed it a lot except the part where I started feeling sick *Sorethroat* on saturday morning... What a lousy start to a weekend!! :T

Anyway, should have started to do my mountainous load of assignments. Instead I spent my time on9-ing (Is there such a word??) Only finished my maths homework.. which I did until late into the nite... Due to extreme procastinating... Shld I make it a dirty word here?? Oh dear! Gotta try to change this attitude lo... Arghh.

So did I do anything productive this weekend?? Eexcept on9-ing & playing on my PS2.. I dun think so...O.o.. Whatever.

Can't think of anything to write coz I alwiz hate writing abt things in the ancient past... [I'm writing this on tue... What can I say? Typical procastinator ma...lol] and I totally have a short memory span for this sort of everyday stuff... Well well. Juz thk god that doesn't happen wif the thingsI study for test... or else 'charm' liao lo..

Since this is the case.. I will end my case here. (Yes, pun intended) Maybe I shld write about tue [today] then I won't forget lo... Alright then! Charge!!

No comments: