Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Feeling Sick, Literally

Quite a lousy day albeit with a few perks *Will mention them later* Anyway, the main reason today was lousy coz I'm SicK!! ARGGHH!! I totally hate being sick...!!

My sickness? Oh yes...! My enemies! Flu and cough and sorethroat... Isn't it bad? And I still have to go to college with a runny nose & a terrible cough... [Wonder how my condition has totally worsen in one night!! Strange.] And I couldn't concentrate coz the cough mixture taken this morning making me feel really sleepy *What I mean is sleepier than usual.. Which is bad. lol.*

And I had to redo my phy experiment AGAIN..! Argghh... After a bit of manipulation (Opps..shldn't have said that here.. Hehe) & a few repeats, There! I got the converted curve!! YAY!! Thk god..! :D

Then it was lunchtime. Guess what I had for lunch? ICE-CREAM!!! [I must be insane...still eating ice-cream when I had such a terrible cough!!]

Anyway, the real reason we must go today was --> Today was the 31st.... which means Baskin Robbins have a discount today!! *They only have discounts on every 31st* See the reasoning behind it? Hehe...

Anyway, we bought 2 pints (Shld hav buy a Quart coz after calculation we found out that was cheaper... Sigh. Still, at least we get to try 4 flavours lo... Gotta waste $$ for more flavours, Ii guess...) The Flavours were: Pistachio Almond, African Safari (Too sweet! Ah!!) Baklara (pretty good..love it!) and Jamoca (I think... Can't really rmb the name. Yuki loved it.. I think it was so-so nia...)

Anyway, we couldn't finish it in time coz had to wait in line for a long time... So we decided to take it up to phy class [Coz leong did say we could eat in class arr... We took that as including ice-cream too...haha...] Thk goodness we finished before he came la... but the other students were all looking at us, drooling (Juz kiddin..lol) but they did say playfully why didn't buy for them la. Haha...

Btw, we also met jienz and a bunch of college frenz there... and since we took an extra number (50-ours & 51-extra..and what is the world coming too? Taking numbers for ice cream? I thought that was for serious stuff only like doing your IC or stuff... Ironic...!), we gave our extra number to them. Then they don't have to wait so long ma.. See? We're considerate... Haha.

After phy, it was bio class...and guess what the lecturer was teaching today? Influenza~Flu la! What a coincidence! :P Anyway, me & chinlin were laughing...like...to control influenza, affected individuals should avoid crowds, unventilated areas...etc... And what I was doing? Sitting in a crowd of students & in an air-con room... lol.

Guess that's all for now... Shld turn in early to get more zzz~~ So I can get well faster la!! That's was what was taught in bio today ma! :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

At least you could have some ice cream. I was so sick that I couldn't even get out of INTI for lunch. I was shivering in class and outside classrooms. *sigh* Have to wait until July 31 to get to baskin robbins.

Zzzyun said...

ooo...ok! we go together for ice-cream okie?? we juz gotta wait antother month lo...yup! hope u've recovered by now...get well soon...love ya!!

Anonymous said...

going out for ice cream was totally fun rite??!!!! *whoops with joy* we'll hvta do tat again two months later.. :P

Zzzyun said...

well...of coz!! let's juz hope dat i dun fall sick again dat day...~pray~