Sunday, January 14, 2007

Artworks Using Photoshop (Part I)

This are some of the artworks that I've been working on (using photoshop) due to too much time on my hands. I use them for my comp's wallpapers. [yeap, you can save it if you want!] Nice leh? Enjoy~!

Reflection for the Girl in Pink

Dreams give you wings.

What is the theory behind Death?



The Phoenix will spread her wings and soar again.


Believe in the power within each of you.



The couple separated by distant lands.


Fate is like a crossroads. You have a choice.


The Heart is bleeding in Sorrow.

Hope you guys enjoy these pics. Any comments or constructive criticism pls?

Well, just tot that I'd add some colour to my long-pictureless blog. Haha. I'll post more when I waste more time indulging myself in this new hobby of mine. lol. Ciaoz peeps~!

2 comments:

KohJL said...

*Eyes pop out*

They're not made from scratch right? o_0"

Zzzyun said...

haha nope.. i where got so geng..

maybe i shld try that sometime.. hehe

you like them?