Thursday, January 11, 2007

Bored Ramble

Wow, things sure are moving slow when we all are having rotations. I think I got a bit too used to the fast-moving life when there were real classes. (but I don't think I miss the stress that comes with it tho)

But life sure feels strangely empty nowadays. I know I shld be doing smtg remotely useful with my time but I just don't feel like it. [pls don't tell me you want me to study lo!! NO~!]

I feel obscenely bored these days. -_- My frenz all are in different groups for rotations too, sad.

And still I wanna procastinate about the E3 camp post. Heck, I don't feel like doing anything besides blog nonsense and watch anime. Arggh, I think my brain is gonna atropy soon from lack of function. lol.

Help ppl, I'm SO freaking bored!!

Whatever. It's back to more anime. (I think my brain is gonna burst from overwatching of anime. Ha.)

I really shld do smtg useful soon, aih... :T

No comments: