Thursday, January 11, 2007

Trying To Rid Myself of Boredom

Okay, I'm just killing time between classes by going online in the comp lab here. We're now having rotations for 5 weeks, so it's like almost "real" hols for us. I say "almost" okay, coz we still have classes now and then.

But heck, at least we get to really REST and RELAX for once. *phew*

Anyway, I just started my 1st class for rotations today, it was lab. Well, kinda boring if you ask my honest opinion. Notwithstanding the fact that I woke up late (really thks to Liyann for waking me up on time, terima kasih banyak banyak! ^o^) and was feeling damn sleepy when the class just started.

Oh ya, just found out that we can play Sleuth here in the comp lab, hehe. But smtg wrong with the game server, it's super slow. Aikz.

Okla, I think I shld sign off now. Just feeling too bored that's all. I'll update more abt stuff that just happened when I'm feeling more like it lah. Tataz, ppl~!


PS:
Hey, I was thinking of selling off some of my medical textbooks, namely - my Papa Dorlands (coz it's too damn huge for lil me
), my Mims Microbiology and yeah, my Marieb (coz I'm using Tortora ade)~! Pls help me ask around if anyone wants to buy it ya! Tenkiu tenkiu!! =)

No comments: