Sunday, December 23, 2007

Happy Winter Solstice

Yes, filler post ahead. Wonder why when I'm ready to blog properly, the internet lags so horribly that I throw my hands up into the air, give up and leave it to another day.

So here I am.

Anyway, I'm back in Penang since Thursday and will be here for around 1 week plus. Frenz, ring me up!

I went to my maternal grandma's hse today to visit since most of the family were here. And because today was Winter Solstice, we had Tang Yuan for supper! (click on the links if you dunno what they mean)

do I need to caption this?

Well, truth to be told, I don't really fancy the small little balls made of glutinous rice flour. They are tasteless and semi-springy. Not my type of food. But the soup that comes with it is sweet and I likey.

And hey, even though I'm not really into it, no harm in eating it as it's tradition, right? hehe.

so yeah. filler post done. I hope the internet is obedient the next time. Tata~

No comments: