Wednesday, June 04, 2008

The Deafening Silence

I hate feeling like this sometimes.

It might be silent during the middle of the night. But the silence is deafening.

Many things run through my mind at these sort of hours.

Things I normally push aside to make way for "daily functioning", things I don't like to think about, things that make me all weepy inside, memories that I wished were gone, imaginations that I hoped wouldn't come true but they will - in some way or other. Coz they are inevitable.

I hate my brain sometimes.

3 comments:

Titus said...

Yea, that happens sometimes... its all about how you handle them, and they won't bother you the next time.

Zzzyun said...

yeap.. i find the silence in the nights sometimes particularly disturbing, altho nice to study lah..

but handling them? some are in the future. inevitable. cant do anything abt it...

must psycho myself to accept it!! AHHH

Anonymous said...

i know wat u mean.