Thursday, June 12, 2008

Helpless

I hate falling asleep while reading my notes.. and waking up 2 hours later with an almost compressed nerve (Ahh!!) and neck in an awkward position.

Only god knows how long I have been doing this (luckily not every night though).

Health Issues system is a pain in the ass. Many of us have just started reading it not long ago (me not excluded hehe) and it's pretty boring to try to remember stuff like what steps to do when there's an epidemic, what are the core values of a doctor, how to promote health etc.

Aikz memorizing and really practicing it are two total different things, you know.

Anyway, exam is tomorrow. And I can't wait to faster finish reading the notes.. coz they are killing me.

And I am starting to regret wasting the first two weeks of the self-proclaimed study break. I don't think I can finish reading one round for all the systems. Maybe I should just give up. (learned helplessness ma...)

Okay. fine. I'm gonna get my ass to the library later.


PS:
Check out this funny post. Picture parodies of The Last Supper. Only in the name of amusement and fun - not meant to offend. Enjoy! Gave me a much-needed chuckle. hehe..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geez, I hate it when I doze off while reading my notes as well, especially with the contact lenses still sticking to the eye!

All the best for your EOS :D

Zzzyun said...

hey thanks!

lol.. luckily i dont wear contacts so not so troublesome for me...

the worst thing is sometimes i can sleep till a few hours later..aikz.