Monday, March 13, 2006

Playing Dress-Up

Okayyy, I got tons of stuff to write about my (crazy) orientation so I'll talk about the weird dress code they came up for us 1st la. :D

For the whole week of orientation, we're required to dress up as weird characters and go to uni dressed like that the whole day leh!! :O

Day 1: Retro Day. And guessed what I did? Elvis Presley [God, I SO hate him now]. We're required to mimic the ppl we're dressed up as, and I'm not really into that sort of stuff. Simply strutted and sang one line of Jailhouse Rock, coz that's the only line I know. Haha. Anyway, just plain embarassing, but hell, who cares? Everyone's doing the same thing anyway. :P

Day 2: Cartoon Day. Ha. I did the coolest (imho) character ever, Kim Possible. Borrowed my cousin's black skating gloves and wore a black tank top and green cargo pants. Minus the orange hair though. :P There were ppl who did Incredible Hulk and Pink Panther and they really painted their body green and pink leh!!! Woo~ For dress code check, we made a funny sketch that involved Heroes vs Villains la. Duh. The characters in my group, that I can still rmb la are: popeye, olive oly, bruno, shaggy, mickey & minnie mouse etc... Cannot rmb ade, coz I left it too late. Sigh.

Day 3: Halloween Day. Gosh, I looked so scary that day, ok? I had to dress up as a pontianak and walk from my quite-far apartment to uni and ppl passing by were all looking leh... :( They must have tot I was mad. I was in a nightie, with a white face. Later, my fren added blood dribbling down from my eyes and the effect was so scary leh!! :O Maybe I'll post up the photo later. If you prefer to be scared shitless la. lol. We did a voodoo sort of dance for our dress code performance. Scary!

Day 4: Circus Day. Heck, who tot this up? I got a fairly normal role, and it was as a gymnast la. Wore my swimsuit and some tights. Whatever. We had a ringmaster, a clown (painted face), a lion, a rabbit, a juggler, ticket-seller (last minute-easy decision) etc. Cannot rmb ade, haha. Sorry guys!

Day 5: Surprise Day. It's like anything-will-do-day, as long it's surprising. As a joke, we wanted to stay away from uni, since we're doing Invisible Ppl. Good, right? lol. In the end, we just turned up in pajamas. (!!) For me, it was like, what, walk in the street in pajamas again?! Wth. Ppl stared as usual. Blek. For dress-code check, we just did the Rock-A-Baby Lullaby la. Damn cute.

So, that's all I can rant about the "dress code" during orientation week lo. The rest of the more exciting stuff [i.e. the mad ragging] will be blogged about later.

Still a procastinator, aint I? lol.

Till later, ppl! :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Welcome to the Jungle"

Very appopriate theme... o_0"

Zzzyun said...

U shld see the pharm batch's theme.

~~~> Basic Training.

Which I think is even more appropriate...