Wednesday, March 22, 2006

So-Called Variety Night

Hmm. Sorry for the slow updates recently. Kinda busy as I'm trying very hard to catch up with my studies but unfortunately to no avail. But let's don't talk abt that.

Anyway, about orientation, in my previous post, I talked abt the treasure hunt on wednesday right?

Now, it's on to friday night -- called Variety Night. [Sure hell got a lot of variety, all right.]

At the start of each orientation, each group is supposed to elect an IMCC (which means I'm Sissy! Get it?) Not only this poor guys will get ragged more during the whole length of orientation, they'll also have to dress up as girls on 2 separate occasions, which I'll attempt to describe shortly.

First one was the swimsuit shoot, which was held on tuesday I think, at the vista B swimming pool. [Vista condos are where most students are staying.] Each IMCC is allocated a character which they are supposed to dress up as. Examples include: Cowgirl, Frenchmaid, Golfer, Nurse, KebayaGirl, Geisha etc. Our group got nurse, (!!) and I must admit, the wig which they bought off from the seniors was the ugliest wig I've ever seen. Seriously, after the guy/girl put it on, he looked more like tarzan or anything, anything but a girl. Eww.

Ok, during the swimshoot thingy, each guy/girl was supposed to act girly [Eww pls~] and do all sorts of vulgar stuff la, basically. Spanking, what-nots. All this is video-recorded lo. Then, after that, the guys/girls will hvta get into their swimming costumes and basically just 'play' around in the pool la. Erm, is that kinda vague? I dunno how to describe it la, it's just GROSS.

But funnily, some guys really looked quite ok as the 'girls' lo. Aikz. We started getting confused and started asking Qs like: Is that a girl or a guy?! lol. Eh, seriously, some look really chunt-ed as 'girls' leh! But some just looked damn ugly. Use your imagination, guys! :P

A lot of ppl came for the event, coz life here is pretty boring, so the orientation for each batch is like one of the more interesting events around here la. (Ok ok, there are interesting events all year round la, but still orientation rocks!!) There were some kids there too, and they're all pointing and laughing, or giving the IMCCs strange looks. *Mama, what are they doing?* God, they're gonna be SO mentally scarred for life. lol. And... that covers the swimshoot event la. But just barely. I guess you just have to be there. :D

Oh ya, a bit digressing ade. I'm supposed to be talking about the Variety Night, right?

Basically, every group is supposed to come up with a performance that somehow includes the IMCC character in the story and the IMCC for each group is supposed to perform solo.

Well, it's not that nice since performances that don't do well get boo-ed and seniors will throw crunched up newspapers at you la. *I personally experienced it and it's really NOT fun. :( * At first I heard they're throwing rubber balls but later were asked to stop since it kinda hurt. Thank God.

Ok, my group got nurse, right? In the end, we decided on an advert for Tanjung Rambutan lo... It's supposed to be abt how good the facilities are but the reality is the opposite. Kinda vulgar la our play, but we tot that's what the seniors wanted ah... Manatau our play was boo-ed and thrown crunched-up newspapers at. Sigh!! We're soooo depressed leh. But actually our play wasn't that bad, it's just that they didn't listen properly to the person telling the details. Aikz. So like them!

Anyway, it was also becoz the IMCC performance before us was damn damn good (he won 1st place ok!) so it's kinda like a letdown after that great performance. Well, the IMCC was supposed to be a detective (I think) and he/she came on stage riding on someone leh! Damn chunt-ed entrance!! :D Then was also some foreplay [ahem] using handcuffs and all. But the killer when he/she shaked his booty to one of Shakira's songs!! Damn good man!! Just imagine Shakira shaking la! It is that good! Wow~

So there were like 28 items on the agenda, since 2 each for 14 groups ma... I saw a few performances la but didn't see all. *Will definitely be waiting for the video if there is one!!* Aikz. Even funnier was after our group's IMCC's performance, we didn't even see any show after that, but went to Kinrara for mamak. The whole orientation group la...

Haha. And our IMCC didn't even take off his makeup btw. Good thing the lighting was not good or the mamak guy would sure be surprised to see that lo. lol.

Anyway, about the IMCC performances I did watch. There is just one very apt description for it. Vulgar. Yes, very. I think ppl who are sensitive might be mentally traumatisized after this. Oh, don't worry, I'm still ok and functioning. :P

Ah ya, almost forgot smtg rather imp. IMCCs who sucked will be raped!! Yes, no kidding! First, a very scary siren will ring, the lights will go off, and the seniors will rush up the stage and start raping the guy la!! OMG~ You can run off of coz, and the worse it can get is the guy will get stripped to his underwear lo. (Of coz girls cannot be raped la, duh.)

However, for IMCCs who perform well, a senior will be asked to go onstage and give 'him' a hair check. [They're supposed to shave their legs and armpits for this thingy, no kidding!! Pity them lo~] And most prob they'll just rape that senior la. They're a bit crazy one, just like to rape ppl. (My theory is that they are fufilling their perverted desires la!) It is a bit scary, you know, just looking at them raping!! O.o

Hmm.. I guess that's all. Nothing beats the experience of being there la.

Well, that leaves the Telematch and Bbq on saturday. Which will be covered in another post. Aiya, damn procastinating leh. Too much stuff happening here ade!!

Ok, cya peeps! *And pray that I catch up with my studies, see, procastinator again!*

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg omg omg. your blog posts about ur orientation never cease to surprise me. :S are u sure u didn't step into a lunatic asylum?

@_@ it's unimaginable how stress can mess up one's mind.

keep away from me, you IMU psychos! yes, YOU TOO! ARRRGGHHH!!!

Zzzyun said...

HAHA!!! I'm not a psycho la...

I'm sure I'm pretty sane. :P

It's good that my posts alwiz keep you all on ur toes...

Warning: There is still stuff coming, not concerning orientation, but still as outrageous though. :D

I'll blog abt it soon, after I'm done with orientation. Yayz!

Anonymous said...

Wow. There's no end to this insanity, isn't it?

For some reason, I feel discouraged to attend this year's Alumni Nite.

ARGH... GET AWAY FROM TOO!!!

*Crawls inside a tank, lock the hatches, and drive away at full speed, guns blazing*

Zzzyun said...

What does this year's Alumni Nite have anything to do with this??

lol.

Aiyo, ppl are shying away from me liao...

WHY?? I'm not the one ragging leh... *Wails*

Anonymous said...

Shying away from you?

Who? Why? What? When? Where? How?

Btw, do I know you?

Zzzyun said...

Ahem, "funny" punchline... :D

Btw, u havent updated ur blog like in...months leh...

Anonymous said...

Sigh... fine.

By popular demand, I submit.

One blog post coming right up!