Monday, March 06, 2006

Welcome To The Jungle

Hiya ppl! Miss me? :D

Ok, let me announce smtg important first. I survived my orientation!! :D Woohoo~

[The theme for our batch is this post's title la. Which sounds scary leh...]

I dunno how to cram one week of stuff into one post so I guess I will just have to split then. It has been a really really hectic week, and one of the most interesting (that's the only adjective I can think of to describe it. *Shrugs*) times I ever had. Ok, let me backtrack or you all won't know what the hell I'm talking about. Haha.

Well, we're all given an orientation group and 3 O.Os were in charge of us. O.O is short for Orientation Officers and mine were sem 3 seniors. They are really nice ppl and are genuinely concerned for us. If not for them, our ragging would have been much much worse. Aikz.

Anyway, mine was group 10 and the theme was Nebula M78 (apparently its Ultraman's home, don't ask me for the details). The first time we met, we were told that the other seniors love vulgar cheers and names.

So the name of our group was --> *Drumroll pls* Ultra Ball Busters!

Can u believe that? Aikz. Considering all things, I think our group name is considered quite mild as there were other even vulgar names that I do not care to mention here.

We were asked to come up with (vulgar) cheers so that is what we did. And again, it's already considered quite mild compared to other groups. If you really want to know, gimme a call la. I'll be happy to provide the details. :D

Ok, so here goes our cheer.

Disclaimer:- The below is not meant for the politically correct or the faint-hearted. It also does not represent the blogger's opinions. Thank you and say your prayers.

Main cheer:
We're hot, we're horny,
We're everything you're not,
You know we rock, no sissy,
We're busting all your balls,
Ball busters x 2, *futrewu x 2.

In case you didn't know, which a lot of ppl didn't, *Futrewu is I f*ck You in French. Blek.

2nd cheer:
I dunno but I've been told,
Grandpa's balls are mightly cold,
I don't want no teenage queen,
I just want my p*nis clean.

We're gonna rip your balls,
You don't have a chance to call,
Bust your balls is what we do,
Call your mama and go cuckoo.

Got a heart attack yet? Tsk tsk. The medical students here are not what I imagined them to be lo. They are damn crazy, which is good news for me, since I'm like that too. [I was afraid that I won't fit in at first. lol]

Anyway, the ragging here is quite bad actually. I'm not exaggerating!! The things we were asked to do!! OMG. It'd have made the weak-hearted faint I think. Good thing I'm strong and open-minded. :P

Well, each group was supposed to consist of 16-17 ppl but for our group, only 13 turned up I think. My orientation group is really a bunch of colourful personalities. Woo. I guess if you throw a bunch of ppl together and asked them to survive thru orientation week, chances are, they'll get closer to each other by the time the week ends. Nice. I just hope that we don't all go our separate ways once orientation ends. :(

Wow, this post is getting quite long so I guess I'll stop here then. The details of the one week-long ragging will be unveiled in a later post, ok?

Toodles, ppl!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

o_0"

Uni is scary (hey, it ryhmes!)

Zzzyun said...

trust me, it is.

well,at least my uni la... :(

Anonymous said...

med students r mad! (hey, jun lin, it ryhmes, too!)

it's easier to bond when ppl dun mind making fun of themselves. i guess that's y they made the orientation such a way.

Zzzyun said...

Ya, i think orientation made me lose my self-consciousness leh..!!

Now I can do almost anything...lol.