Saturday, December 02, 2006

Difficult Lectures

Oops. I forgot what I wanted to blog again. :T

Err... *thinks hard*

Oh well, nvm. I'll just talk abt smtg else equally important too.

Yesterday's two lectures were really HARD!! Especially the first one abt Congenital Heart Disease. I've never seen so many words (in the length of 4 pages) that I dunno in my life. =(

tetralogy of fallot, persistent truncus arteriosus, ebstein malformation, paradoxical embolism, pulmonary stenosis...

What are those??!!

I really dunno eh... *sobs* Was partially lost throughout the lecture becoz Dr.Thani was going so fast (can't blame him coz class only 1 hour ma) and his accent is hard to get sometimes, esp when he's saying some jargons. :I

I think I need to study more...!! =(

Instead, the second lecture which a lot of seniors feared (so many inflitrated our lecture hall! :O), was relatively okay for me. It was about Electrocardiogram/ECG. I think it was becoz I read some stuff abt it in preparation for PBL. Actually, the lecture (by Dr.Timothy Sung, my tutor actually) cleared up some things that I didn't understand while reading.

Now I get the stuff about the leads and whatever. -_-

But it's still not easy to read an ECG in the span of 20 secs. *thinks of sem5 OSCE and shivers*

But that just shows how 2 different lectures can have different effects when one prepares for it.

*gentle reminder to try to prepare for lectures in advance*

*wails that it's not even possible to finish past lectures, no need to say future ones*

Oh well. I guess I'll just try my best. Gambate! (but kinda lazy, no mood to study tho... aikz.)

On a lighter note, Christmas Week is coming soon in imu! ^o^ We're going to have a play on tuesday night and a "friday night event" on friday of course. That is going to be so fun..!

Okla, will stop here lah.. Going out for lunch soon. Tataz~

PS: Dr.Leong sensei said that we're not good enough to go for the next aikido grading on 10th dec eh.. But he has given us a second chance tho. He may let us go, if we prove ourselvevs worthy. But for once, I'll not get upset over smtg that can't be changed. I'll just go if he gives the green light, but if not okay, so be it. (Yay, improvement!)

2 comments:

mg said...

haha.. dun worry it's just ur first week in a system course. u'll get use to it later.
i sucked at ECG too. im still blur. i was actually at the back during ur lecture yesterday. just happen to pass by after my lecture and felt like listening. haha..

Zzzyun said...

i really hope that i'll get used to the systems course.. (not getting used to being o.O i hope)

ooo, so u're there during the lecture? ahh.. wonder if u learnt anything new from it..

ECG!! difficult~~