Sunday, December 17, 2006

Random Updates

Not so free to update recently, been busy busy. My weekdays are kinda full, only get to relax abit during the weekends. *frowns*

Well, yesterday's PBL didn't go very well. Out of the 9 ppl, only 6 arrived on time, and 2 crucial people didn't come. Which didn't bode well for the rest of us. We only went about our PBL very superficially. And at the end, our fasci reprimanded us for it. (besides myocardial infarction/heart attack is a very important topic!)

He didn't raise his voice or anything, he just suceeded in making us feel very guilty and like crap. =( And the thing is, I didn't feel indignant or anything, coz I felt that we deserved it. Okay, maybe not all of us, but I'm not going to say anything else about that. Just that I did the best I could, so I'm not going to dwell on that. -_-

Anyway, he didn't trust us to do our last PBL on our own anymore, so that's it. We still have PBL on the last week. So all that rushing of PBLs didn't do any good at all. Bah.

Okay. Whatever. I'm so over that. *flicks hand*

----------------------------------------

My family came down yesterday.. well almost all. My mum didn't come. I was quite disappointed actually. Coz I tot I'd finally get a chance to show her my home and how I handle myself here in KL. (and maybe she'll see that I can take care of myself now)

But she didn't come becoz she had to take care of my grandma who has to go for a leg operation. Ppl never tell me things now. I feel a bit distant from my family at times. =( Quite a sad thing actually, but can't help it. I can't believe how different they looked from the last time I saw them. *sad face*

Well, nvm. Will get to see them again next week! Going back to dear penang! *thinks of food again! haha* But can't really relax during that week of holidays coz will have CVS in-course assessment the following week. Sigh. But that means can study properly for it kua. Hope I don't fritter my time away leh. *looks for determination*

-----------------------------------------------------------

Just noticed today's date. [sometimes days just pass by just like that] And remembered that today is supposed to be Alumni Nite for our HSC frenz. Sigh. Didn't get to go. Just too damn busy. Sad~

What to do... A medic student's life is never easy. Stress is a loyal companion. :T The system's courses are quite hard. Interesting but hard. Been feeling a lot more stressed than usual. *does the usual pull-hair stunt* Sometimes will really get just too fed up with studying! Aikz.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, last thing on the agenda. Next friday, we're going to have a potluck party to celebrate Christmas! Yayz~! I love parties! I'm going to help puifun, suewen, lishan cook 3 dishes. hehe. I can't wait!

I guess I shld stop here now.. Is it time to study again? Aikz.

What a life that I chose. Aih, no regrets, girl. Yeah, that's the way...

No comments: