Friday, December 22, 2006

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Haha. Won't blog much, except that I feel kinda tired... I think it was largely due to that session of aikido last wednesday.

My neck is totally aching *clutches neck in pain* and so are various parts of my body. =( Maybe it was becoz I ffk-ed aikido for 2 weeks coz was damn busy. But I think it was becoz they made us try to flip~!!

Damn painful eh, doing flips! Sumore it was my 1st time, so of coz not very good at it lah. I think I kinda hurt my backbone coz it felt numb after a few flips. o.O

*sigh* I think won't be able to go for countdown for the coming new year. Coz our cvs exam is like 4 days after? *pouts* Besides, I might still be in penang at that time, and hello, my parents definitely won't let me out lah. Aikz.

Anyway, later will be going to start preparing foodstuffs for the Christmas Potluck Party! Yayz~!!

Time to enjoy a bit, after a few stressful days! Okay, wishing everyone an early Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

2 comments:

eve said...

Christmas Potluck Party??? That's cool wei... are you going to spend christmas and new year at BJ?

Zzzyun said...

yeap it was really fun! we had it earlier last friday coz many of us were going home for the hols..

so there u have it. i wont be in BJ for christmas but not sure abt the new year tho... hmm.