Saturday, December 09, 2006

OMG, TGIF~!

Haha. In case you don't understand what the title of this post means, it stand for - Oh My God, Thank God It's Friday~!

Yeap, how glad I'm that it's finally friday (ok, a bit belated, saturday in this case then). It certainly has been a hectic week, so much so that I haven't been able to update for so long.

Lemme see. On tuesday morning, I had my 1st clinic visit to Jinjang. We arrived way too early (7am!) coz we started out too early just to beat the jam. Besides, we took a shortcut and didn't use the "map" given by imu.

Anyway, the place was certainly way too nice to be a clinic, it looked more like a miniature hospital... Fully air-conditioned too! Well, we're supposed to help around the clinic and clerk 4 patients' full history. Since so coincidentally that day, the doctor in charge of us and the head nurse was on leave, we didn't have much to do. So we spent the whole time there clerking patients.

It wasn't as hard as what my other frenz at other clinics experienced. For one, the air-con atmosphere put the patients at ease and they weren't that irritable. Partnering with 2 other frenz, we managed to clerk 6 patients! :D

Some of the histories were interesting, but all the patients we clerk were quite happy to talk with us actually. Wic proves the theory that all patients want to do is talk. Haha. We're definitely all tired out after clerking so many patients. It certainly isn't easy to clerk patients while trying to create rapport + getting the info you want + sounding like you're not a retard. -_-""

Okla, enuf abt that.

On tues nite, it was time to watch the Christmas Play! Wow. The play was certainly nice!! Fabuloso acting!! I like the meaning behind it. Just found out what is the real gift of Christmas.. It's not Santa Claus or presents, it's God's son, Jesus himself. Ah, didn't really know that.. The gangsters' part was hilarious. And the funny thing is, everyone is talking like them now! lol~

Okay. And on wed morning, we had extra CSU class with no other but the man himself, Dr.Archike. The class was terrible for me. I swear, I really did study for the class the whole of previous nite. But I was kinda intimidated by him + eager to get the correct answer that I totally screwed up. *arggh!*

It wasn't that hard but I just dunno why I messed up. Kena marah kau kau. ='( Was pretty upset after that. Ish! Actually, most of us kena marah too, but me and another girl kena more lah. Really sadcase.. I can't rmb if he called us "stupid" but I know he certainly said that we're all a bunch of "lazy bums"...

What annoys me is that I don't feel that I'm that lazy to warrant that. I'm certainly giving almost, if not all, the best I can do. Guess that I still hvta work harder. How come I feel that I'm always trying to catch up? Something that I'm not exactly used to, if you know what I mean. *sigh* Guess that current times are not like before liao.

Gambate! Look for the fire within, girl!! =)

But after all that, there was no rest at all. I had PBL the next day. Really hvta prepare for it coz now my group has to do all the topics. It's beneficial, but kinda stressful tho. :( I didn't managed to read up on all, but I covered almost all of the important parts, I hope. Embryology is really interesting!! Woo~

And after all that, there was still no rest. Yeah, don't your eyes pop out. I had to prepare for my next CSU on friday morning. It was history taking for 2 cardiac patients. The SPs were really good actors! It went relatively okay for me. Wasn't as bad as I tot it was. I'm not sure abt the diagnosis tho. Was going to write down what's the diagnosis here but it certainly won't be fair to those who haven't have their CSU yet, I guess. Ah well, it certainly is interesting how taking a good history would help us in making a diagnosis, besides doing other tests like blood tests etc to confirm. Hmm...

And finally, there was time to rest. Phew~ *lets out deep breath*

To destress, went over to my frenz' house to play the new naruto PS2 game. Certainly felt good. Then went to carrefour to buy a new stand fan. The old fan is going bonkers liao. That's another rm100 down the drain. *frowns* I'm freaking broke this month, esp after buying that clinical medicine book. #must save money and keep fit ade!! Rmb!#

Anyway, after class that nite, it was time to sit down and watch the annual Friday Night event in imu.. It's kinda like a talent show thingy and mind you, I was certainly blown away by the amout of talent that imu has. It certainly was cool!!

Since this post is getting too long ade, I'll talk abt Friday Night in another post okay... Time to chill a bit after an exhausting and stressful week. Wee~! Also have a lot to study too... *sigh* Okay, ciao, peeps!

PS: Didn't get to go for aikido grading, well, actually I already foresaw that. *sigh* For our kyu, only Kee and KeePing are good enuf to go. But I guess, there are some things in life that you just hvta priotise. And aikido isn't exactly at the top of the list. Studies and my social life are. Haha. So be it! :)

No comments: