Wednesday, December 13, 2006

The Thing About Responsibility

Man, am I exhausted. Been doing too much lately. Physically and mentally drained. Add that to the fact that I'm sick now, aikz..

Yeah, you heard right. I'm sick AGAIN. =( Presented first with cough, then sorethroat, hoarse sexy voice and later with joint pains. Must be some viral infection, I guess.

*rmbs abt yesterday's lecture about rheumatic fever that is normally dismissed as flu only later to worsen to valvular heart disease* :O

*flicks hand and dismiss it as "medical students' syndrome". blah*

Anyway, what are the supposedly many things I have done/or going to do?

Lemme see. I have two PBL2s this week (arggh), the last CSU for cvs (scared leh), my parents are coming down on thurday (Woot!!), campus frenz tutorial later (shyt, how am I going to tutor the juniors?), have to act for the murder game drama in the upcoming E3 camp (you guys must go ya!!) and... got myself co-in charge of the backdrop for Variety Night for the upcoming orientation...!!! I'm quite excited over the last two! Wee~

And on top of all this, I'm supposed to keep up with all my studies which are becoming harder and harder by day. *huge sigh*

Dang! I'm not exactly a person good at handling responsibility. I mean, I AM responsible [pls lemme brag k], but I'm just not very comfortable with having responsiblity over smtg major and the fact that ppl are depending on you to deliver. Or else everything will come crashing down.

But I really guess it's time to take up some responsiblity. Later on a doctor, we really will hvta take on major responsiblities for our patients' well-being. Yeah.. (is this part of growing up?)

Sometimes, I wonder how some other ppl manage. Being involved in a hundred things, and still have time to study and chill. I really wonder.

Do they have an extra 24 hours each day? Not possible, but it sure looks like that. Really salute them.

I guess I'll just hvta try my best. Living life the best way I know. Yup! =)

4 comments:

KohJL said...

Wah, your strain of sorethroat can get sexy voice one ar? I want...

lol

Zzzyun said...

lol~ i was just kidding...

hoarse voice = sexy voice... =P

i dont think u wanna get sick so tat u can have a sexy voice. hahaha..

Anonymous said...

Quote: "Dang! I'm not exactly a person good at handling responsibility. I mean, I AM responsible [pls lemme brag k], but I'm just not very comfortable with having responsiblity over smtg major and the fact that ppl are depending on you to deliver. Or else everything will coming crashing down"

I can so totally relate to u!!!

Zzzyun said...

ooo.. i feel that we have quite a few things in common eh.. hehe