Thursday, December 28, 2006

A Summary Of "Hols"

Okay, I'm kinda sien now.. Coz the internet is like damn damn slow [till I can vomit blood, arrgh] and only the wired connection is working.. The wireless can't access at all!! =( I think it's becoz of the taiwan earthquake which has affected a lot of the internet connections around the world.. *huge sigh*

So I won't type much here I guess. Just that I can't survive without internet connections with the outside world.. Coz I'm practically closed up at home, most of the time back in penang anyway. And my only enjoyment is the internet and the PS2, which the former has been cruelly taken away from me. And there is only so much time you can spend playing the PS2 okie. Aikz.

Fine fine, I shall not act like a spoilt brat. *flicks hand*

Hmm. What have/had I done since I was in pg? Besides eating a lot of good food (hehe), I went shopping for new year clothes last nite. My mum has been more loose-handed in spending money on me this time around.. ^o^ So I got a top, a skirt and a nice pair of shoes~! And all them are red or some shade of red. Quite a difference from last year.. Rmb the me that liked gothic colours? I still liked black, but I guess it's time to spruce up that wardrobe instead of all those black shirts.. =P

Hmm. The rest of the clothes I shall just buy myself in KL, which is so much easier, coz it means I can buy clothes without mum's input on it. But to tell the truth, my relationship with her has improved significantly these hols. Is it becoz that I'm more patient and tolerant now? Dunno. But it's a good thing and I'm glad. =)

Actually, come to think of it, I've not been spending my time fruitfully these days. I'm so gonna die for CVS exam! *Sigh* Better buck up, girl, especially if you wanna go Countdown for the New Year this sunday... Oh, I'm going to go back to KL this sunday, which means no parents, which also means I can go countdown! Yayz~ Shhhh... Don't let my parents know oh. Hehe.

And there's gonna be a bbq this saturday too~! With all of my mum's side of the family.. Yipee! I love bbqs.. Hehe. Well, maybe the sentence "I love food" would be more accurate. But then, I really shld watch my weight ade.. My parents say I've put on weight ade.. =( I'm gonna start exercising and watch what I eat~! There! I've finally blogged abt it, so I hope there's some sort of improvement in that area.. Maybe a new year resolution? We shall see..

Ah, kinda miss the rowdiness and crazy laughter that I've with frenz. But staying with the family has its pros too. Ah, everything has its pros and cons.

Fine, the slow internet connection is killing me. I'm signing off now. Wish me luck that I'll study as much as possible so I won't suffer the following week. Yeap. Tataz peeps!


PS:
There's a reason why I put "hols" in my post title. Coz if you have an exam right after your holidays, then it's not exactly a holiday, is it? Bah.

1 comment:

Zzzyun said...

haha... yeap, can't wait to celebrate the new year with you guys~! ^o^

Hopefully it's a good start~! =)