Friday, December 01, 2006

To The Funfair

Hello peeps! Can you believe this? Me and my frenz (Kee, Suewen, Lishan, Eugene, Denise, Tzen, Kee ping) were so bored last night and didn't feel like studying, so we went to the funfair near imu! It was pretty fun! It has certainly been a long time since I've been to a funfair.

However, the entrance fee was bloody expensive. It was RM3 just for entry only! And the rides were really expensive... RM6 each... o.O *jingles pockets to find them empty*

But since we're already there, we decided to go on one ride that was remotely fun. So we decided upon a ride called Ali Baba. Yeah, I know, funny name, but it was pretty cool. It's smtg like a minature version of Top Gun.

We all went bonkers on it. It's been a long time since I felt the G-force! (Haha, physics, people...) Nice!! But at least the ride was around 2 mins long, so we got our money's worth I guess. But I think we got desensitized of the spins after a wide. But anyhow, it was cool. =) Must do again!! *but looks sadly at empty pockets*

After that, we walked around aimlessly. And this is what we saw on one of the rides.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Isn't it so funny, the name of the ride? Really o.O. Hahaha...

After that, the guys played 2 of the stall/booth games. And Kee managed to win one of them - the type where you need to throw a basketball into the hoops - actually those were netball hoops, not basketball ones, therefore narrower. To tell the truth, he got it in accidentally, coz it went into the net beside the one he was aiming for. But luckily, the person was nice and said it counted. Hehe.

And this is the present/gift he got.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Isn't it so darn cute?! I <3 it!!

He gave it to me, coz as a guy, he very well couldn't want to keep a soft toy, right? Haha. Guys = wanna be macho. Soft toy = not macho. :P

My first soft toy... (the ones I had when I was baby don't count) Haha, dunno why. I'm a girl, but I wasn't really a soft toy sort kind of person. Prob becoz my mum would frown upon it and say its a waste of money..

But this winnie the pooh is so cute that it's hard to resist.. hehe. It looks so innocent with its cute lil eyes. lol.

Anyway, I was glad I went after all... It really was fun to go there with frenz. ^o^


PS:
Sorry, guys, that I was grumpy during dinner. I was fretting about my rotation grouping... But I guess, what will be will be, sometimes just can't fight fate. And mine isn't that bad after all... I'm sorry that I get so aggitated easily over the smallest things. Will try to change. I'm sorry that I tried to inflict my grumpiness upon you guys too. Gomenasai... Room for improvement!!

PPS: Oh ya, went to the Redbox in Lowyat Plaza on wed morning. Was fun too! Pity that we didn't extra time.. I feel like singing more.. hehe.

PPPS: Pbl yesterday was not bad. I prefer the discussion way over the presentation way! It certainly is getting interesting. Although now we hvta cover all topics, I feel that it's quite beneficial as we're forced to learn more. CVS looks like an difficult but interesting system.. =)

2 comments:

eve said...

Break the monotony huh? How come didn't call me? I was near IMU wei. *kesian evelyn*

Zzzyun said...

haha totally needed to break the monotony! studying 24/7 gets VERY boring after a while..

oiyo...kelian.. *pats back*

but we went very late and came back abt 11 smtg..

besides, how wud we know that u were nearby oh... haha