Monday, December 18, 2006

A Reevaluation Of Self

Wah. Time really flies. I can't believe that sem 2 is finishing soon. And the year is ending soon too, come to think of it. o.O

Is it time to do a reevaluation of the year? Well, to do that, I'll hvta read back my resolutions for this year.

*reading while humming*

Lemme see. I shall do a summary and evaluation together.

  1. To get good results accademically. Did I do this? I passed sem 1. I failed once. I (think I) bounced back after that. Ok I guess. But can't tick it coz this is an ongoing process. Aikz. Must work harder!!

  2. Find a significant other. *cough cough* *continues coughing* Wah, my cough haven't recover hor? =P

  3. Make more new & great frenz! Well, I can safely tick this, I guess. =) Made many many frenz since I came to kl, really nice ppl, them. I'm happy with the frenz I have now. Hehe.

  4. Experience more new things. Yeah, I definitely did this! Too many to list down here (but if you've been an avid reader of this blog, you'd know)... but I'm happy that I've tried new things that I've never done before. But haven't gone clubbing tho.. [dunno why, not exactly a high on my list now, compared to last time. *shrug*]

  5. Have a better relationship with my family members. Hmm. Not really sure about this. All I know for sure, I do argue less with them and I appreciate them more. But have become a bit distant from them. So I guess can't tick this. :T

  6. Be more independent. Learn to do things on my own. Haha. This is totally yes! I've learned how to live in a dirty house handle my own household chores and stuff. Yeah. A lot of things hvta do on my own now..

Well, looking back, my resolutions were kinda vague, huh? But I guess I did managed to fulfill most of them. Which is good~!!

Okay okay, I was just looking for smtg to blog out of boredom. -_- But at least this reevaluation was useful. Hehe.

Fine, since I've nothing interesting to say now (coz every time I've the urge to blog, the connection will just die on me, ish), that's all for now, folks.

I'll of coz come up with another set of Resolutions for the coming New Year! Hehe. Thanks for taking your time to read this boring post. =P Tataz~

No comments: