Sunday, December 03, 2006

Guess Where I Went & Guess Who I Saw?

Woah! So damn full... Haven't eaten SO much since a long long time! *rubs contented belly*

Guess where I went just now? I went to John's farewell party (John's the president of aikido club) at Shogun at 1-Utama! ^o^ Woo~

The food spread was damn alot okay. It's kinda like a Japanese buffet with lots of other fusion food too. =D My god, I feel so fat now. :T Shouldn't eat so much eh, but I just cudn't resist!

For sushi alone, there were already so many types!! For ice-cream, there were about 12 types I think, and added with nato de coco, it's really yummy! Wee~

I ate a bit for every food item I took, and still I haven't finish tasting everything.. *sigh* Suddenly wished that I've a bigger stomach to stuff everything down. Don't I sound like a glutton. Aiyoyo..

Neway, it costed around rm55/person plus tax. It was lucky that aikido club was able to subsidize rm20 for each person. But that means everyone still hvta pay about rm35 too! :O Wah, my pocket really empty ade!! *huge sigh* Must save money and keep fit ade... Aikz.

Hmm. Haven't been studying the whole week. *shyt* And I still hvta prepare for CSU 1 coz Dr.Archike will be giving my group an extra class on wed - coz he took so long doing the general examination that he didn't do the cvs part at all. Besides, that time we're having exam after that, so he let us go lah..

And I need to read all the lectures the past week too. I better buck up, or else all my work will get piled up again, which is not a good thing... *rmbs past lesson* I do think that I've learnt my lesson so.. you know lah..

Err. What else do I hvta say? Hmm.. Oh ya!! Smtg very interesting!!

Before we went back home, we went to MPH to buy some stationery. Guess who was having a talk just then? It was Yvonne Foong, a prominent blogger that speaks on her experiences of having neurofibromatosis. She was talking about her new book - I'm Not Sick, I'm Just A Little Unwell.

And... and do you know who was one of the ppl listening there?? I swear to you, I really think it was Kennysia~!!!!!! The most famous blogger from Malaysia! And in the top 100 most read blogs in the world!

*eyes pops out and starts hyperventilating*

Actually I can't be 100% sure coz he looks a bit different in real life - if it's him... but it does makes sense for him to be there, right? Michelle who was there with me was the one who spotted him first. So I reckoned it really was the man in person. Woo~

I really admire that man. Not only he can be witty in like every post, at the end of the day, he goes out of his way to support others - like helping Yvonne to promote herself and raise funds for her operation and stuff like that. Hey, he flew down all the way from kuching to listen to her talk eh.. Geng!

Wished that I'd talked to him just now. Aikz. But it'd have been rude to interrupt coz he was listening to the talk just now. *huge sigh* Anyway, it's still cool to see him in person. (He looks more chubby in person. haha.)

Okla, gotta stop liao now. My bed calling me now.. Don't think I'd be eating dinner ade.. hehe. Cya peeps!


PS:
Edit- Won't upload the photos liao. You can see them at Michelle's blog. And I've put some up on my friendster site. ^v^

PPS: Oh ya, I wanna say a big thank you to Kee Ping, Kee, and especially Eugene who helped me to repair my stand fan yesterday!! And saved me abt rm70 from buying a new fan. I'll belanja everyone ice-cream next time ya! Terima kasih banyak banyak! =)

8 comments:

mg said...

i think it's really him la. n cheesie another blogger. so funny la..

so good tht u hav 3 handyman around eh.. haha..

Zzzyun said...

yeah, the more i think abt it, the more i think its him.

*jumps up and down in glee* =P

i dont really know cheesie, never noticed how she looked like.

haha. yaloh, really thanks to them - altho the fan seemed to be acting funny again. aikz..

faster upload the pics! =)

eve said...

no fair, how come aikido can go out eat eat taekwondo didnt have one? hmmm... time to go to a corner and sulk big time.

Zzzyun said...

haha that's becoz we did saved the money kua.. hehe.. dunno where u all used the money lo.. =P

no need sulk lah.. ask ur club and see wanna go makan makan onot lo. ^o^

eve said...

dunno where they used the money la. have to really ask them already. hahahaha... it's all right la. john's lucky to have nice juniors like you guys. taekwondo folks eat all the time, so beats the need for such an occasion

Zzzyun said...

haha... yaloh, we are nice juniors! =P coz all the senpai no need to pay leh.. we hvta pay rm35 each... aikz. *pocket empty ade*

very funny lah, the way u said "taekwondo folks eat all the time"...like you all are very hungry ppl like that. =P

but the buffet was really NICE!

Wingz said...

wuah!!! this future doctor very leng!!!

Zzzyun said...

keelala> haha. funny~ siao food ade you~

wingz> thanks for the compliment... :D

eh! you're from rojaks daily rite? wow~ reading my blog too!