Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Not So Sunshine

Somehow, sem 4 seemed to be a flurry of bustling activities. everyday it's hurry hurry hurry~

Probably it's becoz Imu cup is near - and altho I'm not joining any events - I'll still go to support all my frenz. So far we're on a winning streak! Way to go, M106! =)

Anyway, my updating of this blog will hvta take a back seat for now, due to me being too busy plus the sad fact that the internet at my house is down. (heard tat nasioncom is going bankrupt!) So yeah, expect more irregular updates.

And don't forget, Imu Carnival is coming up this sunday. Me and my frenz are in charge of cooking spaghetti and omgwtfbbq, I dunno how am I gonna cook 10 packs of tat - alone. Too bad that the rest of my frenz are joining the charity run. But anyhow, I'll just try my best. I'm sure I can do it. I must have confidence in myself. So far the food I cooked is pretty edible. And tastes nice too! :P

-------------------------------------------

Somehow, the past few days haven't been exactly sunshine-y fine. I don't know how to express myself. I don't even know why. There's just this inner tinge of sadness that I can't put into words.

Let's just hope things get back to normal soon. sigh.

Happiness is elusive if you intentionally search for it.

No comments: