Thursday, November 15, 2007

Less Is Not More, Sometimes

I used to wonder how some people could get away with almost anything (I'm inclined to believe that they could get away with "murder" too but let's not go there) just because they were more good-looking and possess a diabetic-oh-too-sweet-tongue.

But not anymore.

Today I had a revelation.

It wasn't something like those damn drama drama scenes you would see in animes or dramas where any revelation will be accompanied with thunder and lightning plus dramatic music.

Nah. It was just a simple observation and thought.

Apparently, one can't get away with the bare minimum forever. It will come back and bite you in the ass in the future.

So there.

I know I am on the right track, doing the right thing in my best effort (okay maybe I still need to increase that effort more but hey, at least gimme credit - I'm trying everyday).

I rest my case.

No comments: