Friday, November 30, 2007

Tak-Apa Lar

Finally, pbl is over for the semester. omg I'm so relieved.. although the last pbl was a damn booboo. (as in like a whale that flopped on its chest on the beach or something worse than that - yes I know I'm writing crap now)

It was really shitty coz everybody didn't really prepare. noo, sadly moi was one of them too, but it wasn't from lack of trying - I really did try but the damn electrolyte balance thingy is just too damn confusing to understand. *pulls hair*

Why do I care so much anyway? People don't seem to have a problem with just doing a half-ass job and then waltzing away.

Can't I change myself to be more dont-carish? Can't I be more like them? I'm sick of myself being such a wet blanket. Why can't I just smile and be positive even though everything is not going right?

I'm just too sick and tired from all this trying but it doesn't seem to be getting me anywhere at all.

Like what Linkin Park used to sing: In the end, it doesn't even matter...

So why can't I just don't give a damn?

PS: Damnit. This is such an angry post but I think I needed it to get it out of my system. bah. *takes long deep breaths*

2 comments:

KeeLaLa said...

dear, its ok ya. Hope for the best nxt semester k. U will get good pbl group de. =D

Zzzyun said...

ooo thks dear. =) dunno if i will have the luck during sem 5 since good pbl grps seemed to stay away from me, as evidenced from the past 4 sems. haha..

oh well, nothing wrong with just hoping i guess.. tutu..