Sunday, November 23, 2008

Goodbye Again

As you read these words, I'm already back in penang.

Would have like to do a scheduled post but just couldn't find the time to squeeze it in yesterday. With the clock ticking away, every minute was precious.

Anyway, the realisation that the month-long trip was over hit me hard yesterday morning. I think before that, I was in denial - I chose to focus on what the remaining few days ahead had to offer instead of mulling over the remaning hours.

But yesterday morning, when I forced myself to awaken from slumber (omg hospital hours are so early), I suddenly realised: "I am going home tomorrow."

The thought shook me up. That entire day was tinged with sadness.

Anyway, I just wanna say a big thanks to all the lovely people who made my visit here a wonderful memorable one. It was great to see all of you again. =) And Dear, I feel happy that we created many more memories together. Simple but fun. thank you.

------------------------------------------------------------

I realised I am not getting any better at goodbyes. In fact, come to think of it, I think I'm getting suckier at it.

It was so so difficult to say goodbye to my close friends and my dear dear especially. I think the one thing I hate about this trip is that I have to say goodbye all over again. I know there's another one coming up next year when I leave for australia. I wonder if I'll be able to take it then.

But for now - come what may, I must take it in my stride.

My friends tell me to be strong and spend my last holidays with my family fruitfully. I must try not to miss them too much, coz one day I'll be able to see them again.

When there is a will, there is a way, right? =)

For now, let me slowly acclimatized myself to life back home. without friends around me. I know I can do it, coz I did it before - slowly but surely.

G'nite.

PS: Will be on a family trip to kelantan for the next 3 days. Expect more regular updates after that coz I'll be back to my very free holiday state. Cya then.

No comments: