Friday, September 22, 2006

Basketball & Donating Blood

Just got back from the basketball match... Yeah, we lost both matches.. *sigh* Anyway, they did try their best. Their captain, Valene played on resiliently with a recent bad sprain! Wow. Now that you finished the match ade, must rest more okay... Good job, girl!

Well, I didn't watch a lot of the matches though, was too busy playing basketball at the other court. Wah, really long didn't play ade.. How long has it been since I last played? Hmm. At least 1 and a half years ade.. Kinda missed playing leh.

Maybe I'll join the weekly pratices that the basketball club organize. Must train more! Maybe if I'm good enough, can play for my sem in next year's Imu Cup too! Hope so. :) Well *tentatively* he did say I had potential lah...but maybe he was just saying that to make me happy? haha...

Hmm. Nothing much to say these days.. [Guess my life isn't that interesting anymore? Or my brain doesn't have time to think of life's philosophies? lol.]

-------------------------------------------

Oh ya, I donated blood yesterday at Imu blood donation drive.. It was my 2nd time... But this time I think they must have put the lancet (tool used to prick ur finger to test ur blood) on a higher level. Damn painful when they pricked my finger, compared to last time. Not me say only, the other ppl also tot so too. Hmm.

Funny thing was I totally stared at my arm when the nurse was putting in the drip!! And Eugene said that normally ppl look away... so he commented that "I've guts!".. Hehe. I think I'm just plain curious lah, just wanna see how they do the procedure lo.. Keke. To be a doctor, one has to has guts to stomach the worst situations! Gambate to me! *stares hungrily at gory pics of ppl with decapitated heads* o.O

Anyway, the weird thing was yesterday I felt a bit shaky after donating blood. Was walking down the stairs pretty slowly. Thanks to suewen for helping me, making sure I didn't faint on the way home! lol. Hmm. I rmb the last time I donated, I felt really ok wo... Hmm. Become old ade.. haha... Now I also have a relatively big bruise on my left arm. :'( But it's all for a good cause. Yayz! Go go go!

Okay, going to have CPR theory exam on monday and I haven't started studying!! Will start now I guess.. *resists watching naruto, hahaha* Ciaoz!

No comments: