Monday, September 11, 2006

Random Rabble

Really sorry to the many ppl reading my blog (perasan pulak, hehe) coz I don't have the enough time to blog these days.. Yes, my life is still as interesting as always (perasan again!) but I can't seemed to find the energy to be a long winded old lady as before. Sigh.

Anyway, I spent last last week being OO to a bunch of juniors, which incidentally are almost as old as me, if not older. Blek. Hmm. Well, I must say, I'm quite impressed with them, as they are very learned ppl. Unlike me. -_-"" I have 2 postgraduates in my group. One did neuroscience in Cardiff while one had just finished her biotech degree in Sedaya. Fuyoh~

I guess we did had fun the past week besides the fact that the M206 orientation was so much milder compared to our time. For instance, there was no more throwing of stink bombs from the top floors. *Eh, painful leh..* Instead it was changed to throwing bombs over a wall. Anyway, the stink bombs weren't that smelly anyway. During our time (how come I feel old when I say this? lol), you could smell us a mile away. o.O

And the things we had to do for signature hunt wasn't that bad afterall. Maybe becos the seniors this time around weren't that hamsap sadistic! *think of the pole-dancing and seducing we had to do* Aikz.

I also got to know so many new ppl! Cool~ And believe this onot, there are IMU ppl that I don't personally know that reads my blog. Yupz, while hearding my juniors around to get signatures, imagine my surprise when Prasad asked me: "Are you the infamous zzzyun on ppl's blogs?"

I hvta admit, I was stunned for a moment. lol. Well, guess it's cool that ppl read my blog. Unfortunately, havent have much time to blog recently. Sigh. Sem 2 seems so different and scary compared to sem 1. :( Besides having 2 PBLs in 1 week now, the subjects that we are learning now is soooo different too. Aikz. So many things to do and so little time!! So busy nowadays~ Aiyoyo..

Okla, I'll stop my crapping here. Hopefully I'll get my internet connection soon so that I can blog more often. It's just too troublesome to blog from uni.

Whatever. Ciaoz. Got PBL to do.

PS: Evelyn had her 22nd birthday last friday! We celebrated with her by going to this place called Star Village (or was it Honeystars) in OUG for lunch.. Food was not bad, atmosphere was good. Anyway, just wishing you a great year ahead and all the best! ^o^ *hugs*

2 comments:

eve said...

Thanks, sister.

The students from M206 ARE quite mature, aren't they? A good thing too that the orientation is different. I have trouble imagining them grovelling and snivelling the way we did during our orientation. *grins*

Zzzyun said...

yaya, totally agree bout the mature thing.

really makes one wonder if they'd to go thru orientation the old sch way, what would have happened.. *thinks*

now, if we can change things when my batch is orientating by making it more fun, let's just hope that the juniors wont fight back like this time. hmmm...