Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Someone Commented...

...that I don't smile enough. And that I look cute when I smile. *mused and flattered look*

Hmm. I shall not attempt to comment on the latter comment besides "duh" coz eveyone looks better when they smile, right? haha..

Anyway, about the first statement though, gotta admit that there is some grain of truth in that.

Sigh. I really don't smile enough. And God knows that (according to the general populace) I look rather garang/cold when I don't smile. Sad case.

But seriously, I don't mean it. Sometimes inside I'm smiling, just that it doesn't appear on my face. I think my smiling muscles (buccinator?) must be defective or smtg.. -_-""

Well, what do you guys think anyway? Do I really don't smile enough? But I really don't wanna smile the whole freaking day like a fool high on drugs leh.. *sweat*

Aiyak, what crap am I blogging about leh.. Really no continuous train of thought at all.

Anyway, just wanna remind myself, one really cannot judge a book by its cover, or by a one-off encounter. One shld try not to be judgemental...

Okla, that's all for now. Really should go study now (hope so). I've not been studying AT ALL since sem 2 started..and that's bad! Especially becoz there's Imu cup now. Been to a lot of games to support my frenz.. Tiring~ So far we only had one gold medal for snooker. Hope our sem improves more. Go go go!

Maybe I shld start training now and I'll join imu cup next year.. Hmm. I shld go for basketball, badminton. We shall see. :)

Okie, ciao!

PS: Not so emo nowadays... mostly becoz there is not enough time to rest properly, no need to say for time to emo lah. haha.. Having 2 PBLs per week is draining most of us.. Although the PBL triggers are getting more interesting. Yeah!

Reminder to self: Please study!!!!!! Do you wanna do well in med sch onot?!

Bah. Hope that got into my thick skull and the meninges! lol.

2 comments:

eve said...

Try darts. Easy to pick up and a great game when you are stressed up and want to throw something sharp at something harmless.

Zzzyun said...

Hahaha...

well i did think of that.. but i'm not really good at darts lah. I tried the other day and I sucked! lol.

But i guess practice makes perfect.. :)

now if talking crap was a sport..hehe