Monday, September 04, 2006

Tired...

Been super busy and exhausted lately. Just went thru one week of M206 orientation as an OO and now today, sem 2 officially starts! Woah. That's why I haven't been updating lately. Damn tired man, not enough time to really rest the past week.. Sigh.

Anyway, may be blogging about the experience of being an OO later but not now. Too tired. It feels a bit weird to be getting back into the fast paced life of a med student again. Especially after lazing around the whole hols. Totally shld have done my elective report instead of procastinating. Whatever. That is just so me.

Well, today's briefing is "scary" in a way. The lecturer totally achieved the objective of scaring the daylights out of us about sem 2. Feel a bit stressed now. Especially after PBL. o.O

Okla, dunno what I'm crapping lah. Too tired to come up with some good crap. Bleh. Cya guys later when I'm more awake. Tataz!

No comments: