Sunday, September 24, 2006

What Sort Of Trivia Is This?!

Seriously, you don't wanna read the crap below... Got this from Ellice's blog and it's so *sweat*!! Okay, you've been warned. Proceed if you think you can handle this crap... lol.

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Ziyun!

  1. Antarctica is the only continent without ziyun! - Guess that ziyun isn't exactly a name popular with Eskimos? lol.

  2. It is impossible to fold ziyun more than seven times. - I reckon that one time is also too much for my poor spinal cord.. No need to say 7 times lah.. -_-""

  3. Ziyun has only one weakness - the colour yellow! - Wow. And sorry lah, I don't like yellow that much wo..

  4. Ziyun was first discovered by Alexander the Great in India, and introduced to Europe on his return. - Huh?! What the heck is this? We weren't even born in the same era.. *blinks*

  5. Ziyun can give birth ten days after being born, and is born pregnant. - Omg! This one really *sweat*.. o.O My eyes are popping out, reading this!!

  6. All of the roles in Shakespeare's plays - including the female roles - were originally played by ziyun. - Fuyoh! I can play Shakespearean's roles leh.. Summore originally by me... must be very old now, me. Haha..

  7. The word 'samba' means 'to rub ziyun'! - Wah.. What is this lah! Samba is a game from Africa right? Certainly not rubbing me eh! :O

  8. Ziyun can only be destroyed by intense heat, and is impermeable even to acid. - Muahaha! I'm almost indestructible! Geng ah! I'm impermeable to acid too. Wow.

  9. Ziyun is only six percent water! - Wrong! I definitely have more water than that! And that's a fact!

  10. If ziyun was life size, she would stand 7 ft 2 inches tall and have a neck twice the size of a human. - In life size, I'm sooo much shorter than that, and my neck length is very normal, thank you very much..

I am interested in - do tell me about

Hahaha.. Your mouths are hanging wide open after reading this, right? :P Damn funny and weird lah. Aikz. But then, I'm bored. So probably even things like this seem "interesting" to me.. Anyway, have fun trying your own names or other keywords of your fancy.. Hehe.

No comments: