Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Aww. So Sweet..

Flabbergasted. o.O *Mouth hanging wide open to catch flies*

Anyway, why the sudden oral fixation? lol. Coz I just saw this Friendster testimonial for me by Eve. (If you wanna kaypo, go see my friendster profile lah.) -_-""

I mean, the testimonial is just SO nice! Seriously, I'm really not used to ppl saying so nice things about me.. Yes, I am being serious for once.

Well, just wanna say thanks for such a nice testimonial. Really appreciate it and yeah, I'll try to become a better person. Hope I can reach your expectations of me, which is rather high. But one can always try, right? ^o^

---------------------------------------------

Last friday, after Eve's bday lunch, I rushed home to change then straightaway went with suewen to Midvalley. We went there coz the juniors were giving us OOs a treat!! How nice of them, isn't it? :D

Anyway, the dinner was at 6 smtg. So we window-shopped for around an hour b4 going to meet them. (Btw, really hate taking LRT to Midvalley coz the Komuter takes damn long to arrive!! Aikz.)

And the place we had dinner was none other than Nando's! Yummy~ The chicken there tastes so delicious. *drools* We had a lovely dinner with lots of jokes and chatter. I shared a dish with Suewen coz I had a late and very full lunch. Hehe.

After dinner, 13 of us went to watch this movie called My Super-Ex Girlfriend. Uber cool! This comedy totally succeded in its aim of destressing its viewers. Everyone came out with a big smile on their faces!! (^o^)v Recommended to those who need a stress buster! Just that it was a pity that some of the more erm, interesting scenes were cut off tho.

Anyway, the funny thing was during the whole duration of this movie, I dunno recieved how many calls and smses. Weird, isn't it? Normally I don't get so many calls neway. And they had to call during the interesting and funny scenes! Aiyaya..

Oh ya, before I forget. The juniors gave us OOs a card to show us their appreciation! Awww... So sweet! Really touched. At least we know that our efforts that week were appreciated. Makes me think that I might do another turn as OO again. See how first lah. Haha.

Okla, nothing much more to say lah. I know that my blog posts aren't the exactly the most scintillating nowadays and offers no food for thought. But whatever. My blog is just a pensive to dump all my thoughts! Hehe.. Okie, ciaoz!

No comments: