Tuesday, September 19, 2006

* A Special Day *

Okie, guys, this is an obligatory post! Must write about this stuff! :D (Well, the guys say I must blog to show my appreciation wo.. *innocent look* hehe)

Regarding last post's hint, well, just wanna say last thursday was... *drum roll* my 19th birthday!! Yupz, my last teenage year! *grins* And yes, it was definitely my best birthday so far!! ^v^

I feel soooo blessed. I wanna first say thanks to my many frenz who were far away and so couldn't celebrate with me in person, and therefore sent me lovely sms-es wishing me a happy birthday.. Thanks for remembering!! :)

Then, also thanks to those who sent me friendster testimonials, emails, msgs wishing me happy birthday too..

And now, time to blog abt those guys who wanted me to do this post. :P haha...

On wednesday nite, Kee smsed me to go 'yumcha' at 11 smtg.. and supposedly to go meet up at his house around that time.. I really tot that we're going yumcha... well, cannot be too perasan rite? :P

Anyway, Eugene sms-ed me later at nite, asking me to bring my elective report for him to read when we go yumcha... which aroused my suspicions as normally he doesn't go out to yumcha with us... Then, Roney called me, asking me to go there earlier, making it all the more suspicious.. hehe.

And so I went to his house, with my frenz, Suewen and PuiFun. He didn't let me in when I first knocked at the door (more suspicious rite!).. he only let me in after sometime. Hmm. Me and my frenz were sitting in his living room when suddenly there was this big group of ppl who came out from his room, carrying a cake and singing me bday songs [yes, english, chinese and malay versions, lol]! So touched!! ^o^

It was a Black Forest cake from Secret Recipe.. woah, the cake was big, man. And they're so "mean" on my bday! (Technically, it was still 1 hour from my bday then, hehe) Know what they did? Although they didn't smear cake on my face [like what happened to eve], they "forced" me to take off the candles on the cake using my mouth.. 19 candles okie! That wasn't so bad, except for the fact that evil PuiFun pushed in 1 of the candles so deep into the cake, that to take it out, I got cake all over my face anyway. Tried quite a few times to take it out.. :T Yer, you're the most evil!! But it was funny lah, I admit. :D Guess you all like eating cake that I touched b4 with my face kua... hahaha..

They said I looked funny coz the cake smears were cross-shaped with reddish stuff running down my mouth. lol. Nah, I won't post the photos here - why would I do that? - haven't got them yet actually. :P

We hung around for sometime, talking + playing PS2 before going home around 1 smtg in the morning. :D Anyway, just wanna say thank you to you guys, really appreciate you guys holding a surprise party for me!! Sumore you guys had class the next day, and I know you guys are serious abt getting sufficient sleep, hehe. It's been quite some years since I had a cake to celebrate.. Just wanna let you all know that this means a lot to me. :) Thanks!

Anyway, the next day (which is my real bday) was a really good day too. Dunno why, but quite a few ppl seemed to know it was my bday, esp the Broga camp peeps. That remembering birthdates' game was fun! So a lot of ppl wished me happy birthday too, thanks for remembering ya..

Can't believe that Kajen also announced that it was my birthday thru the mic during the class interval.. and my batch was singing happy bday for me. Touched again.. But the funny thing was this:

Kajen: Hey, it's ziyun's birthday today!

*smatterings of claps and cheers*

Someone: Who's that? -_-"""

Funny, wasn't it? lol. Nah, I'm not offended. There are around 200 ppl in my batch so I don't expect everyone to know me.. :P (But I'm working on knowing almost everyone though. But I think my brain is protesting tho. lol.)

Day went on as usual, pity that I had PBL that day though. Oh ya, rmbed smtg. I wore a new outfit that day, and apparently, quite some ppl noticed that, so I guess I really don't dress up enough usually. haha.. Guess I looked nice for once (eh, my bday what).. Aiya, too much hassle to dress up everyday lah, besides being uncomfortable.. No more money to buy new outfits too, unless anyone wanna sponsor? *winks*

Eh eh, my bday celebrations doesn't end here leh. Still got.. :P After class, me, Puifun, Suewen, Kevin and Caryn went to Midvalley to celebrate again. Hehe. We had dinner in Nando's - their treat, thanks - nice dinner. Later, Leong, Eugene and Keeping joined us to go watch movie too. And guess what movie we watched? It was none other than DOA [aka Dead Or Alive].. yes, I can see the guys drooling ade.. Don't ask me why. -_-"" haha.. The movie was ok, I guess. Lots of action, less about storyline. What can you expect from a movie taken from a videogame, right? Whatever. The guys are more abt watching the opposite sex in, ahem action. :P I think the censorship board cut away some of the more interesting scenes though. Aikz, again!

Oh ya, b4 I forget, thanks to Puifun, Suewen and LiYann who gave me this uber cool handbag as a bday present! It is so pretty!! Love it~ <3

Anyway, after the movie, we then went back home using LRT. Just managed to catch the last train home in time coz the first train was so damn long.. Thank god, don't really wanna be stranded there. Phew. Reached home around 12am. And that was how my bday ended. :D

Okla, this post is becoming very long and boring. Blek.

I don't care, I just wanna document the best birthday I've ever had so far! Thanks to all my frenz, you guys are the best!!

Blessed~~ (^o^)v

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yooooo~

Long time I haven't drop by here. Hehehe. How are you? And happy birthday of course. I know it's very late but is better than never. =)

Zzzyun said...

haha. I long time no blog, rite? haih.. too busy..

Thanks for ur wishes and yeap, it's the intention that counts. :)

sucha a great bday. *contented sigh*