Wednesday, September 13, 2006

A Lil' Whining

Today's first lecture had been cancelled. Now waiting to go have an early lunch (to avoid the long line nowadays) and tot I'll blog a little.

Anyway, the past few days have been a busy flurry of activity. Too much activity actually!! :(

Lectures are all about things that are completely new to me. Microbiology, Pathology, Immunology etc... All the names of virues, bacteria to remember! o.O My god. So foreign.. A bit like reading foreign language actually. aikz. Sem 2 is so difficult!

Ok, sorry for the pathetic whining. Paiseh. It's just that I don't find a lot of time for myself nowdays. Been doing my elective report, PBLS are sucking up a lot of my time too and trying to find time to study!! *sigh* It's like wanting to study but can't find the time for it!! Been a sleepy head lately too. Feeling tired more than usual too (wah, symptom of having HIV+, ok choi! haha), really dunno what's the reason for it.

Neway, gtg now. At least tonite's dinner is taken care off. Me and the girls are cooking a real dinner for once. :D Yayz! Must improve my cooking skills too. :) Ok, ciaoz!

Hint: Hmmm.. Tomorrow should be great day rite.. (^o^)v Hehe..

2 comments:

eve said...

Finally get to comment here. The comment box refused to get up wei past few times.

Sem2 is manageable one really... someone usurped your regular spot in the library, though...

Oh ya... blog about The Banquet. Wanna see your theories

Zzzyun said...

smtg wrong with the comment box kua.. hmm..

anyway, that's what all seniors say so i guess i'll try my best to deal with the stupid viruses' names etc..

wah, someone usurped my spot ah... wah he/she shalll face my wrath! muahaha~ j/k... lol. i shall only reclaim my spot when the exams are near! hehehe...

blog abt that movie ah...see how 1st..kinda busy lately..haha